- Explore NB
- Hot Deals
- Product Release Bulletin
- Product Information Standards for Use in the Distribution of Beverage Alcohol
- Charitable Discount Request Guidelines & Application Form
- Labelling Standards - Food and Drugs Act
- Identification Standards
- Login to Bev Hub
- BevHub Training Manuals
- NEW!2021-2022 Product Listing Call Schedule
2021-2022 Product Listing Call Schedule. View the schedule here.
UPDATED: Product Management Procedure Manual
Find answers to questions pertaining to how to apply for a listing; definitions of the various listing types; how to maintain a listing and finally how a product exits the portfolio. View the Product Management Procedure Manual here.
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers in beverage and food containers
Health Canada has issued a new Policy regarding additional packaging and labelling requirements for alcohol-based hand sanitizers packaged in beverage containers. View the policy here.
UPC Standards - The Canadian Association of Liquor Jurisdictions (CALJ) manual, Product Identification Standards for Use in the Distribution of Beverage Alcohol, identifies the various types of bar code symbols used for beverage alcohol, their basic structure and the standards for their use.
Suppliers/agents wishing to obtain information regarding product identification standards for use in the distribution of beverage alcohol may select the following:
- Labelling Standards – Food and Drugs Act and Regulations Suppliers shall ensure that labels meet the requirements of all Federal Legislation, including the Food and Drugs Act and Regulations. This act can be accessed by selecting the following link: Click here.
- Labelling Standards – Beverage Containers Act Suppliers shall ensure that labels meet the requirements of the Beverage Containers Act of the Province of New Brunswick. This act can be accessed by selecting the following link: Click here.
The following are acceptable versions of the wording that we have the latitude to approve. Any other versions must be approved by the Dept. of the Environment (through ANB)
- Return for refund where applicable/Consignee la ou la loi le prescrit
- Return for refund where applicable/Bouteille consignee selon la loi
The lettering size is 1/16th of an inch (1.6 mm) based on the lower case ”o” as a minimum. (Most federal requirements state 1/8th of an inch)
The wording can be on any part of the bottle except for the bottom. The wording in sentence 2 is acceptable to the LCBO so in the event the supplier wants to standardize their label, they should use version 2.
Click here to view the Identification Standards.
Supplier Discount Request
Suppliers wishing to qualify for a discount on product being poured at a charitable festival/event, click here to download the request guidelines and application form. The Process Map for the Supplier Charitable Discount process can be found here.
Discount amounts provided:
- Wine: 42.5%
- Beer: 42.5%
- Spirits: 42.5%
- Coolers: 42.5%
To obtain information regarding your company's allotted discount amount, please contact kEncEmaildpnnvojuzAbocm/dpn.
ANBL Bev Hub
Suppliers/agents wishing to register to apply for a new product listing with ANBL should contact us at kEncEmailjogpsnbujpoAbocm/dpn or (506) 452-6826.
ANBL Bev Hub is an easy-to-use, web-based tool that allows suppliers and their agents to submit products for review. Through our user friendly portal you can provide pertinent information and upload various required documents and images. You will also be able to track the progress of your online submissions at your convenience.