- Taste of NB
- Hot Deals
- Third quarter results 2021-2022
- Second quarter results 2021-2022
- First quarter results 2021-2022
- Fourth quarter results 2020-2021
- Third quarter results 2020-2021
- Second quarter results 2020-2021
- First quarter results 2020-2021
- Fourth quarter results 2019-2020
- Third quarter results 2019-2020
- Second quarter results 2019-2020
- First quarter results 2019-2020
- Fourth quarter results 2018-2019
- Third quarter results 2018-2019
- Second quarter results 2018-2019
- First quarter results 2018-2019
- Fourth quarter results 2017-2018
- Third quarter results 2017-2018
- Second quarter results 2017-2018
- First quarter results 2017-2018
As part of its commitment to accountability and good corporate governance, the New Brunswick Liquor Corporation is disclosing Board of Directors’ remuneration and travel expenses for its President & CEO and Board. Expenses are reported on a quarterly basis and reflect the period in which they are appear in the corporation's financial records.
Board meetings are normally held at the corporation’s head office in Fredericton, although occasionally they may be held in other locations within the province. Given the location of residence, travel and meal expenses among individuals may vary.
Attendance fee is the fee paid to Directors to attend a Board meeting. Directors' remuneration: According to our By-laws Directors are paid a quarterly salary. The Chairman receives an annual salary.